We are accepting applications for all categories including stalls for both Craft / General Markets and produce for Farmers Markets. Go to the Application form and register your business details.
Availability to Urban Markets and acceptance or non acceptance of applications will be at the sole discretion of Urban Markets (Management) and will be based on the information given by the applicants, in their application, given that the products meet the Approved Criteria of handmade, quality, product mix and availability of market space.
Handmade / Homegrown Markets / Farmers Markets
We do not accept products that are made from components (eg ready made pendants and put onto cords), items purchased from wholesalers, imported, or made by a manufacturer, or items that are discriminatory or offensive.
We accept a range of handmade / homegrown items along with fair trade and high quality goods for our twilight markets.
Party Plan and Commission Sales goods are not accepted at
Some festivals may allow a limited number of party plan and commission sales goods.
Events Stall Insurance
Insurance All stall holders must have their own insurance to $10 million Public Liability Insurance as a minimum.
Please contact us if you do not have a regular market stall and require insurance for our events. We can cover a limited number of stall holders at Merrifield Farmers Markets at at charge of $10.00 per market.
Each event and market have different requirements and different fees.
We do not supply any equipment for stall holders.
Market sites are allocated at the discretion of Management Outside sites allow room for a marquee, some markets have room for your vehicle as well.
We have limited indoor stalls for Eynesbury Market.
Food stalls must comply with all relevant food and food handling regulations that are required by local government by laws and must supply a copy of their registered kitchen certificate.
All applications must register on streatrader https://streatrader.health.vic.gov.au
All applications must have photos of your products, we do not require photos of every item you wish to sell but would like an overview of your products. Applications will not be processed without images. We will accept jpg or pdf files.
- Urban Markets has the sole discrection of acceptance or non acceptance of all stall holders applications, based on the information received in your application.
- Urban Markets reserve the right to reject applications or explain reasons for its decisions.
- All decisions made are final. Stall allocations are at the discretion of Management.
- All products for Handmade and Homegrown must be made by the registered stall holder.
- Products that are designed and made by a manufacturer are suitable for our Twilight Markets and festivals
- Products that are up- cycled must have significant changes to be considered.